Shred Works, everywhere your business takes you
Shred Works set the standards for area shredding companies by creating our Customer Bill of Rights. This document details what clients should expect from a shredding company and reflects our commitment to you.
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will guarantee the highest level of information security, by complying with all twenty-two critical requirements necessary to be rated AAA Certified by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID).
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will double shred your confidential materials
for added protection.
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will guarantee reimbursement for your losses
if confidential information is misused while under
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will reward you with a lifetime price freeze and not keep raising your per-bin price, year after year.
- You have a right to expect that a Preferred Customer Discount of 20% on all your one time shreds.
- You have a right to guaranteed on time service. Your shredding company should pick up at your location on your regularly scheduled day, and if they miss the service date for any reason, they should shred your materials for free.
- You have a right to expect that if you have a last minute need, your shredding company will service your facility no later than the next business day.
- You have a right to expect that if you call your shredding company with a question or a comment that an actual person (and not voice mail) will take your call, address your concerns and if necessary, put you in touch with a senior management person on the very same day that you call.
Employee Conduct & Appearance
- You have a right to expect that all shredding company employees that come into your building will be clean cut, well groomed and wear a uniform with an ID badge.
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will perform criminal background checks on prospective employees, as well as ongoing random drug testing on everyone that comes in contact with you and your confidential materials.
- You have a right to expect your shredding company will provide complete insurance coverage with general liability insurance of $2,000,000, as well as errors and omissions insurance.
- You have a right to expect that your shredding company will shred more than just paper. They should also shred microfilm, X-rays, CDs, hard drives, clothing and even many consumer and commercial products.